Polyurethane Foam Sealant
|Property:||Stable foam, CFC free|
|Max. Yield rate:||60 times|
|Elongation at Break:||8 – 20%|
|Shear Strength:||22 – 50kPa|
|Compression Strength:||35 – 100kPa at 10% compression|
|Surface curing time:||≤ 15 min|
|Yield Per 100ml:||5 – 6L|
|Temperature Tolerance Range:||P-40°C~+100°C|
|Usage:||Doors and windows side seam, filling, sealing, bonding joints and openings at the member.|
Features of Polyurethane Foam Sealant
1. It can be applied to damp surfaces.
2. OCF is moisture curing.The more moisture, the quicker the cure.
3. It must be protected from Uvin External application to prevent discoloration and deterioration of the foam.
4. Conventional paints can be applied to the foam.
5. In can be used in temperature range of 5-40°C,if in low temperature condition, we suggest that it should be placed in 25-30°C circumstance for 30 minutes to ensure the better performance.
6. Uncured foam can be removed with solvent. But after cure, foam can only be removed mechanically. Uncured foam sticks to hands and clothing.